Try as we might we can’t do everything but we do know some great companies and friends that offer those services. We use them, we trust them, and we recommend them. After a number of years in the online world, we have tried and tested a number of different services for a variety of needs.
SiteGround – hosting for WordPress.org for great service and price. This is who we currently use for both this site and Forgetful Momma. They are extremely helpful anytime I have needed to contact them.
StudioPress – more than 60 themes running on the Genesis Framework that can be customized to fit your needs and wants. We can help you with every step of this, from helping you decide on the best one, installation, and right through to getting your website live for readers and clients to find.
- Hootesuite – for your social media scheduling needs. This is what we use for Armadillio and Forgetful Momma, it’s easy to use from your Chrome browser and from their website.
- TailWind – this is an approved Pinterest scheduling tool that we love. It is the only way we schedule Pinterest. They also offer Instagram scheduling, but we have not used it, but if it is as great as they are for Pinterest we’d try it if we were looking to schedule Pinterest.
- RecurPost – we use this for our Forgetful Momma Facebook page, almost set it and forget it. Fill your queue with content to be scheduled and recycled to your social media account of choice.
- MailChimp – we used this for years, user friendly free up to 2000 subscribers, and 12,000 emails sent per month.
- MailerLite – still working on this one
Google Analytics – we cannot recommend enough that you use GA to track your website traffic. This is the most accurate way to track and once you know who is visiting your site and how they got there you’ll know more about where to spend your time and energy growing your business. It’s free. We can help you get it set up correctly on your site.