- Retainers are a specified bucket of hours that are billed prior to the work being done.
- Retainers are great for clients who need a fixed, monthly fee for anytime access to a graphic and web designer without having to scope out new designers each time.
- The client pays for time and dictates what the hours are used for.
- Retainer clients are given first priority in scheduling when it comes to projects.
- Without retainer, our normal hourly design rate starts at $85.
- No agreements to sign for each individual project and no per project cost.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Branding Services
- Print Design Services
- Web Design Services
- Online Marketing Design Services
HOW IS LEFTOVER AND OVERAGE TIME HANDLED?
We keep you updated on the status of your retainer hours, but ultimately it’s your responsibility to make sure they’re used within the monthly time frame. Unused hours at the end of the monthly contract are forfeited, unless your package states otherwise.
However, if you have a 20 hour retainer, but you need 30 hours worth of work in a given month, we bill you the additional 10 hours at the same hourly rate as the retainer.
HOW DO YOU PAY?
The full retainer amounts are normally billed at the beginning of the relationship and have an expiration date of 30 days from invoice date. As services are used, time is deducted. All work performed are itemized on a time sheet after each task is completed to show how the hours were used.